CALTEX Delo® 400 MGX SAE 15W-40
Delo 400 MGX SAE 15W-40 is an API CJ-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway and off-highway applications using either High Sulfur or Low Sulfur Diesel and can also provide protection for newer compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR). It is fully compatible with previous diesel engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories including API CI-4 PLUS, API CI-4 and API CH-4.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
• Minimized operating costs - Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and injectors are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
• Excellent emission control system life - Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
• Managed inventory costs - Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated, turbocharged and modern electronically controlled / low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 15W-40 heavy duty motor oil.
It is specifically formulated for exceptional performance in either high (up to 2000 ppm) or low sulfur diesel fuels and for the latest low emission diesel engines fitted with diesel particulate filters, but also those fitted with EGR and/or SCR systems. Formulated with ISOSYN® base oils and the latest low-ash additive technology to provide exceptional soot dispersancy, deposit control and wear protection.
• Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
• Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002 and 2007, Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 (for medium duty) and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty).
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines, and both old and new equipment.
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks.
• Most modern off-highway engines including those adapted for current and future emissions standards in construction, agriculture, marine ad mining applications.
• High speed diesel engines using high (up to 2000 ppm) or low sulfur diesel fuels.